Privacy & Cookies
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Kitty Lash collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, delivery addresses etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kitty Lash with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide a product review through the website or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Kitty Lash may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Kitty Lash social media accounts.
How will we use your data?
Kitty Lash collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Kitty Lash processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Kitty Lash securely stores your data at for purchases and this data will be deleted once the purchase is complete.
Kitty Lash would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Kitty Lash from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Kitty Lash would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Kitty Lash for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kitty Lash correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kitty Lash to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kitty Lash erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kitty Lash restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kitty Lash’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kitty Lash transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Kittylash@hotmail.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Google Analytics
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Kitty Lash uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Kitty Lash uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Kitty Lash sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites